Starting 8th of June 2020.
I created private group where I will post short, 5-10-minute-long videos which allow you to explore happiness in your life. What to do
- Like Orange Lotus Yoga Facebook page
- Follow the link
- Request to join the group
- Answer ALL the questions (required for insurance)
- Enjoy in your own time – content will be uploaded 8th of June 2020.
Access and content are FREE. However, if at the end you think that was beneficial for you, you can always donate some money. Only if you can afford it and there is no pressure.
To create space to think about what your happiness is. I will share with you practices I used to start my journey. Those practices can help us to increase our ability to regulate emotions, decrease stress, anxiety and depression. It can also help us to observe our mind, thoughts and emotions, without judgment and creating safe space for them just to be as well as staying in a present moment. I will also share some tips on how to train your brain to focus on positive side of life.
Sending healing Love and Light
Anna Smithers (Dhyana Priya)
Posted in News, Uncategorized and tagged 10 day finding happiness challenge, anna smithers, Crewe Yoga, online, online meditation, online relaxation, orange lotus yoga, Yoga Crewe by Anna Smithers with .
It will come as no surprise that I have taken the decision to put all my yoga classes on hold. With heavy heart and sadness however in current situation I think it’s the best solution because I do have classes with vulnerable people. But I will not let the virus to defeat us!
ONLINE CLASSES AVAILABLE PLEASE CONTACT ANNA ON 07821417634
ONLINE LIVE YOGA CLASSES TO DE-STRESS DURING CORONA VIRUS
Classes open to new, past and current students. New students need to fill in health questionnaire before attending
- Gentle Hatha Yoga – Mondays 7.30PM
- Relaxation and Mindfulness Class – Wednesdays 8PM
- Private 1:1 with adults, Family Yoga and Kids Yoga available on request.
- Hatha Yoga £5 ticket for a single class – choose a date
- Relaxation Single ticket £4 – choose a date
As a self-employed person, I understand that for some of us financial situation can be difficult. If you cannot pay the full amount, please use donation ticket. If you cannot pay anything at all, please contact me. We are all in this together! You can also use paypal account if you wish
Or ask for my account number to avoid charges.
You also need to agree with the below to participate:
I take responsibility for my own health and safety whilst participating in the yoga class, whether face to face or remote, and I also understand that it is my responsibility to:
- check with my doctor if I have any difficulties or concerns about my ability to participate in the yoga class
- advise the yoga tutor of any change in my medical information or ability to participate in the yoga class
- follow the advice given by my doctor and/or yoga tutor remain on screen when participating in a remote yoga session
I understand that for any periods of time throughout a remote session during which I move off screen or are outside of the teacher’s view, whether intentionally or not; no liability will arise on the part of the teacher.
– to de-stress during coronavirus
– It improves flexibility, strength and balance if practiced regularly.
– It has potential impact on relaxation response and helps to relax.
– It has impact on internal organs and hormones.
– Could promote sleep quality.
– Helps with breathing.
– And many, many more – you need to experience it!
Also if you are staying at home with kids from next week I will be posting every day on Facebook some easy breathing practices for children and parents to keep us sane and calm
So like Orange Lotus Yoga page and check the updates. Also “Yogi Superhero” is available on amazon if you are struggling for ideas what to do with kids.
You tube video explains on how you can use it
Any questions ring me on 07821417634
Posted in News, Uncategorized and tagged #onlineyoga, #yoga, Meditation, online, online meditation, online relaxation, Relaxation by Anna Smithers with .