All welcome. New students need to fill in health questionnaire before attending (under contact details tab)
Orange Lotus Yoga Classes
LIVE classes are back! – please read risk assessment below
- Mondays 10 am – 11.30 am – Weekly Gentle Hatha Yoga and deep relaxation back in studio 22!Booking on 07821417634 required due to limited spaces. Live Zoom session available.
- Mondays 8pm – 9.30 pm – Weekly Gentle Hatha Yoga and deep relaxation back in studio 22! Booking on 07821417634 required due to limited spaces. Live Zoom session available.
Studio 22 – 22 High Street, Crewe, CW2 7BL. Entrance from Oak Street car park – opposite Farm Foods.
3. Yoga in the garden – contact me if you are interested, weather permitting
4. 1:1 indoors back again
ONLINE classes continue:
- Wednesdays 8pm-9pm – weekly relaxation and meditation class via Zoom– science behind happiness. See description below.
|Numbers||· Numbers of students attending are limited up to 15 with mats placed 2 metres apart, measured from edge to edge.|
|Social Distancing||• To overcome crowding, the Studio will be open 15 minutes before classes
• Please maintain social distancing on the stairs
• It is advisable to wear face mask when entering and exiting the studio.
• Please do not enter the changing room if there are already 4 people in there. We feel confident 4 people could be in the changing room at any one time and be 2 metres apart. Please remember there are coat hooks to the rear of the island. Please do not use the lockers during this period
• When entering the main studio please begin to fill the mats up from the back of the room. The mats are strategically placed 2 metres apart. They will be sanitised after each class. I would encourage you to bring your own mat and place it on the top of the studio mat.
• If you are having a little chat before class, please can you stay on your mat
• To reduce further contact – payment in advance will be taken through transfer. Contactless payment possible. If cash used, must be put in the money box and quarantined for 48h, no change will be given.
• New students will fill in health questionnaire via email.
• Entrance Etiquette and Common Sense are Key
|Cross Contamination||• With sterilisation of hands, could we ask you to sterilise yourself at your car before coming into the building
• The front door can be opened with your shoulder or bum – to avoid touching where other people may have had contact with their hands
• Toilets will be sanitised before and after each class, please use them only when really necessary
• The toilets have been fitted with hand driers – which automatically activate (no contact)
• The upstairs door to the Studio will be open for through flow of air – this is a Fire Door – however a special mechanism has been fitted to ensure safety at all times – it will automatically close if there were a fire
• Blocks and bricks will be available by each mat – these also will have been sanitised, however I would encourage you to bring your own. I will also try to design practices to not use them. If you do use the equipment please can you leave them on the mats so we can sanitise them – the reason is to maintain 2 metre distancing when retrieving and returning equipment
• Bolsters, being fabric, are not allowed to be used
• If you are showing any symptoms of cough, temperature, problems with breathing – please do not attend the class.
|Ventilation||• We are so fortunate at Studio 22 to have a large, airy space with a high ceiling. There is no air conditioning unit that could contaminate the air and plenty of windows to open for fresh air.|
|Cancellation||• Those showing symptoms or feeling unwell will be asked not to attend, however Live Zoom session will be available for the evening class. Also session will be recorded and sent weekly to students who cannot make it.|
|Tracking||• Once you filled in health questionnaire, I will have details for tracking. However, QR code will be available, if you would like to use the tracking app.|
Live Hatha Yoga classes back in Studio 22
This 4-week course will focus on heart centre, as well as exploring yoga sutras. It will present a modern application of the ancient tradition. Each class will include a short talk, asana practice (physical practice), pranayama (breathing techniques) and relaxation.
ONLINE Relaxation and Mindfulness in practice
For the next few weeks, we will explore: science behind happiness, misconceptions of the mind about happiness, how can we train our brain to be happy.
In this course you will engage in a series of practises designed to increase your own happiness and build more productive habits. As preparation for these tasks, will talk about misconceptions about happiness, annoying features of the mind that lead us to think the way we do, and the research that can help us change.
Skills you will learn: meditation, relaxation, gratitude, savouring
– to de-stress
– It improves flexibility, strength and balance if practiced regularly.
– It has potential impact on relaxation response and helps to relax.
– It has impact on internal organs and hormones.
– Could promote sleep quality.
– Helps with breathing.
– And many, many more – you need to experience it!
Feedback from those who attended was really good. And join us in our small yogi community.
And most important stay healthy and safe!
******* NEW GIFT VOUCHERS available *************
Thinking of present for your loved one – what could be better than gift of Yoga!
contact me on 07821417634 for details
OLY 1:1 adults
OLY 1:1 yoga therapy for kids with autism
OLY 1:1 yoga therapy for children
OLY Regular yoga workshops
OLY Free Kids yoga
OLY Corporate Yoga and Mindfulness
OLY Birthday party entertainment – Yogi Superhero adventures
If you are thinking of experiencing a traditional yoga retreat, please check Mandala Yoga Ashram for details:
We are so lucky to have such an amazing place like that in the UK! Most of my classes are inspired by amazing teachers in the Ashram.
by Anna Smithers with no comments yet.