Savouring the moment
Last night during the meditation class we came up with plenty of ideas on how to extend savouring the moment. I would like to share few of them with you:
– Share the experience with others – not only during the experience but also after. Talking to people about it helps to make the connection with emotions.
– Using camera as the extension of your own lenses and capturing the moment – this one is a tricky one. With phones and digital cameras it’s easy to be mindless about taking the photos and missing the moment. However if you don’t focus on quality of the photo but use camera as extension of your own lenses, that’s when you capture the magic. I used example of macro photography which I love. Seeing the details we wouldn’t normally notice.
– Due to annoying feature of our minds, we get used to people and situations in life. We start to take them for granted. However if we remember the moments which are important, it can help us to reconnect with that loving feeling. Especially in relationships- the first kiss, first touch, first time you saw the person… try it, feel it, see if it works.
Posted in Uncategorized and tagged crewe meditation, Crewe Yoga, online meditation, Relaxation, savouring the moment, yoga Cheshire, Yoga Crewe by Anna Smithers with .
Orange Lotus Yoga Classes – August 2020
LIVE classes are back!
- Mondays 8pm – 9.30 pm – Weekly Gentle Hatha Yoga back in studio 22! (No class Bank Holiday Monday). See safety assessment below, £25 for 4 classes, £7 per class – text Anna on 07821417634 to book before paying. Only 12 spaces. Bank transfers and card payments preferred, however if that’s not an option please let me know. I am not able to refund Eventbrite fees. Studio 22, 22 high street, Crewe, CW2 7BL, entrance from Oak Street car park.
Monthly access Tickets £25:https://www.eventbrite.com/e/gentle-hatha-yoga-online-4-weeks-ticket-with-discount-tickets-115469158361
or pay via paypal – paypal.me/annasmithers. Contact me on 07821417634 for account details to avoid charges. As a self-employed person, I understand that for some of us financial situation can be difficult. If you cannot pay the full amount, please contact me directly.
- Yoga in the garden – contact me if you are interested, weather permitting
- 1:1 indoors back again
Posted in News and tagged #yoga, crewe hatha yoga, crewe meditation, crewe relaxation, Crewe Yoga, yoga Cheshire, Yoga Crewe by Anna Smithers with .