I strongly recommend that you consult with your physician before beginning any program.
You/ your child should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in physical movement and make suggested lifestyle changes if you feel you are able.
I am not a licensed medical care provider and I am not able to diagnose, examine, or treat medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition.
You should understand that when participating in any program, there is the possibility of physical injury or unwanted effects from making lifestyle or dietary changes. If you engage in this program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Anna Smithers from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of suggestions made.
I understand that there is no guarantee on effectiveness of the programmes, and I will not hold Anna Smithers responsible in any way for the outcome, either during or after yoga session.
I confirm the above information is correct. I understand that it is my responsibility to :-
• Check with my doctor if my child has any difficulties or concerns about my ability to participate in the yoga class.
• Advise the yoga tutor of any change in my medical information.
• Follow the advice given by my doctor and/or yoga tutor.
• I understand that my child(ren) take part in this class at my own risk, and that Anna Smithers accepts no liability for any damages or injuries.
• If sessions are provided online, I will take responsibility for child’s safety.