Mini OLY (Kids Yoga)
Kids classes coming this year. 5 week superhero challenge starting in June and September 2018 in Crewe in “What’s happening on north street”! Thanks to the north street community centre kids can enjoy time and have fun with yoga for free while you can enjoy coffee and cake!
FREE Yoga Classes in June – Starting June 9th 2018 for 5 consecutive Saturdays.
Repeat of the course starts 15th of September 2018 for 5 consecutive Saturdays.
10 – 10.30 am ages 4-7
11-11.45 ages 8-12
In a search for Emo Monsters!
During 5 week challenge we will meet superheroes on our yogi adventures. Superheroes will help us to search for Emo Monsters and use the superpowers to accept, befriend and transform Emo Monsters into happy Monsters and deal with emotions like worry, anger, sadness, panic and loneliness.
Benefits of yoga for kids:
- increases strength and flexibility
- helps them relax, unwind, and calm down to reduce stress and anxiety
- helps them sleep better
- promotes interaction between adult and child, and between multiple children
- improves their fine and gross motor skills, as well as their coordination
- develops self-confidence, self-expression, and body awareness
- promotes a healthy, active lifestyle
- learn simple breathing techniques
- enables children to learn about emotions, recognise them and help to cope with them
To find out more message me on 07821417634 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Limited places available – first come, first serve.