Mini OLY (Kids Yoga)
Wednesdays – Family Yoga at Ruskin Community High School in Crewe
Family Yoga starting 18th of September at Ruskin Community High School in Crewe, Dance Studio! Every Wednesday at 6.15pm-7pm. Bring your child to yoga and spend some quality time together. Children 4-11 years old
Cost £10 for parent + child, additional child +£2. 2 parents +child £15. Bring your own mat and blanket.
See details under OLY classes tab
5 week Kids yoga courses are back in 2019!
This year will continue with yogi superhero adventure. This time will focus on superhero qualities like kindness, sharing, love, compassion and inclusion.
Venue: What’s happening on North Street Coffee Shop, North St, Crewe CW1 4NJ
Come and enjoy cup of coffee while your child is enjoying the class!
Benefits of yoga for kids:
- increases strength and flexibility
- helps them relax, unwind, and calm down to reduce stress and anxiety
- helps them sleep better
- promotes interaction between adult and child, and between multiple children
- improves their fine and gross motor skills, as well as their coordination
- develops self-confidence, self-expression, and body awareness
- promotes a healthy, active lifestyle
- learn simple breathing techniques
- enables children to learn about emotions, recognise them and help to cope with them
Contact me for details on 07821417634