New Challenge starting 20th of July 2020.
- To create space to think about what happiness means to you.
- To find out what science and research is telling us about happiness.
- To try practices which can help us to increase our ability to regulate emotions, decrease stress, anxiety and depression and increase happiness.
- To use tips on how to train your brain to focus on positive side of life.
- Pre-recorded videos will be uploaded every day for 10 days so you can watch them whenever you wish.
Feedback from others:
“Thank you for this challenge, I really enjoyed the units and found them very interesting. I will be putting them into practice, thank you.” (Clare, June 2020)
“Absolutely loved the challenge, thank you for doing what you do.” (Rachael, June 2020)
What to do:
- Like Orange Lotus Yoga Facebook page
- Follow the link https://www.facebook.com/groups/OLYfindinghappinesschallenge
- Request to join the group
- Answer ALL the questions (required for insurance)
- Enjoy in your own time – content will be uploaded 20th of July 2020.
Access and content are FREE. However, if at the end you think that was beneficial for you, you can always donate some money.
Posted in News and tagged 10 day finding happiness challenge, free finding happiness challenge, free mindfulness, online meditation, online yoga by Anna Smithers with .