Wednesday Mindfulness in practice class PM
ONLINE LIVE YOGA CLASSES TO DE-STRESS DURING CORONA VIRUS
Classes open to new, past and current students. New students need to fill in health questionnaire before attending
- Gentle Hatha Yoga – Mondays 7.30PM
- Relaxation and Mindfulness Class – Wednesdays 8PM
- FREE Community Chat – Tuesdays 7PM
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 963 858 700
- Private 1:1 with adults, Family Yoga and Kids Yoga available on request.
- Hatha Yoga £5 ticket for a single class – choose a date
- Relaxation Single ticket £4 – choose a date
As a self-employed person, I understand that for some of us financial situation can be difficult. If you cannot pay the full amount, please use donation ticket. If you cannot pay anything at all, please contact me. We are all in this together! You can also use paypal account if you wish
Or ask for my account number to avoid charges.
You also need to agree with the below to participate:
I take responsibility for my own health and safety whilst participating in the yoga class, whether face to face or remote, and I also understand that it is my responsibility to:
- check with my doctor if I have any difficulties or concerns about my ability to participate in the yoga class
- advise the yoga tutor of any change in my medical information or ability to participate in the yoga class
- follow the advice given by my doctor and/or yoga tutor remain on screen when participating in a remote yoga session
I understand that for any periods of time throughout a remote session during which I move off screen or are outside of the teacher’s view, whether intentionally or not; no liability will arise on the part of the teacher.
– to de-stress during coronavirus
– It improves flexibility, strength and balance if practiced regularly.
– It has potential impact on relaxation response and helps to relax.
– It has impact on internal organs and hormones.
– Could promote sleep quality.
– Helps with breathing.
– And many, many more – you need to experience it!
Mindfulness in practice
ONLINE CLASSES AVAILABLE PLEASE CONTACT ANNA ON 07821417634
12 week course
Venue: Venue: Studio 4orce PT and wellness centre
Unit 2 Spring Farm, Moss Lane, Minshull Vernon
CW1 4RJ Crewe
Cost: £60 for 10 classes (valid for 11 weeks), £7 drop in
Wednesdays 8.30pm-9.30 pm
If you close your eyes and observe your mind for a moment you will notice that most of the time, we think about something what already has happened (past) or something has not happened yet (future). And very rarely we become aware of the present moment. And present moment is where all the miracles of every day happen. Mindfulness and meditation practices teach us how to train your brain to stay in a present moment for longer. During those 12 weeks we discuss practical application of some techniques to help you in your everyday life.
Teens welcome (12-18), please ask before bringing child. Parent +child £10
*Although meditation is an amazing technique to be mindful every day, there are some contraindication due to existing mental health problems, so please check before attending.
If you are thinking of experiencing a traditional yoga retreat, please check Mandala Yoga Ashram for details:
We are so lucky to have such an amazing place like that in the UK! Most of my classes are inspired by amazing teachers in the Ashram.
by Anna Smithers