Monday Hatha Yoga PM
ONLINE LIVE YOGA CLASSES TO DE-STRESS DURING CORONA VIRUS
Classes open to new, past and current students. New students need to fill in health questionnaire before attending
- Gentle Hatha Yoga – Mondays 7.30PM
- Relaxation and Mindfulness Class – Wednesdays 8PM
- FREE Community Chat – Tuesdays 7PM
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 963 858 700
- Private 1:1 with adults, Family Yoga and Kids Yoga available on request.
- Hatha Yoga £5 ticket for a single class – choose a date
- Relaxation Single ticket £4 – choose a date
As a self-employed person, I understand that for some of us financial situation can be difficult. If you cannot pay the full amount, please use donation ticket. If you cannot pay anything at all, please contact me. We are all in this together! You can also use paypal account if you wish
Or ask for my account number to avoid charges.
You also need to agree with the below to participate:
I take responsibility for my own health and safety whilst participating in the yoga class, whether face to face or remote, and I also understand that it is my responsibility to:
- check with my doctor if I have any difficulties or concerns about my ability to participate in the yoga class
- advise the yoga tutor of any change in my medical information or ability to participate in the yoga class
- follow the advice given by my doctor and/or yoga tutor remain on screen when participating in a remote yoga session
I understand that for any periods of time throughout a remote session during which I move off screen or are outside of the teacher’s view, whether intentionally or not; no liability will arise on the part of the teacher.
– to de-stress during coronavirus
– It improves flexibility, strength and balance if practiced regularly.
– It has potential impact on relaxation response and helps to relax.
– It has impact on internal organs and hormones.
– Could promote sleep quality.
– Helps with breathing.
– And many, many more – you need to experience it!
Yoga for All – Regular weekly class
ONLINE CLASSES AVAILABLE PLEASE CONTACT ANNA ON 07821417634
Cost: £65 for 10 classes (valid for 11 weeks) or £8 drop in sessions
MARCH AND APRIL 2020 OFFER: Bring a new friend to class and pay £5
Venue: 22 High St, Crewe Car Park, Oak St, Entrance CW2 7BN
Mondays 8 – 9.30 PM
No classes on Bank Holiday Monday
“Yoga in daily life”
During those classes will focus on how you can use yoga and yogic techniques at home. It will present a modern application of the ancient tradition. Each class will include a short talk, asana practice (physical practice), pranayama (breathing techniques) and relaxation. This beautiful studio is fully equipped so you don’t need to worry about anything, just coming with the open mind. You can start the class at any point of time.
Dates of the classes: TBC
New Students: please arrive 10 minutes earlier to fill in a health questionnaire (also available under contact details)
Why Orange Lotus Yoga Classes?
- Each class is different and themed, and themes are changing every few weeks
- Classes are heavily influenced by traditional Satyananda Yoga
- Everyone is welcome
- I am trained and experienced to teach children and adults, see qualifications under OLY teacher CV
- Meet amazing people, I am very lucky to have great students who create OLY community
- There is no rush, yoga is for life and not for an hour
- Handouts for home practice
- Each Hatha Yoga Class include yoga philosophy, asana (physical movement), pranayama (breathing practice), and relaxation (Yoga Nidra).
- You can pay cash or card
Benefits of Yoga:
- Yoga is stilling the modification of the mind. It impacts body, mind and energy.
- It improves flexibility, strength and balance if practiced regularly.
- It has potential impact on relaxation response and helps to relax.
- It has impact on internal organs and hormones.
- Could promote sleep quality.
- Helps with breathing.
- And many, many more – you just need to experience it!
Teens welcome (12 and over) : £10 for parent and child, £2 for additional child
by Anna Smithers