Mini OLY (Kids Yoga)
1:1 with children available – contact Anna on 07821417634
I am happy to announce Yogi Superhero goes on an adventure!
I offer free kids yoga classes in the local libraries!
Free Events for children ages 3-8
11.00 – 11.30 AM
Crewe Library 7th of March 2020 (Saturday) – 01270 375295
Alsager Library 14th of March 2020 (Saturday) – 01270 375325
Nantwich Library 8th of April 2020 (Wednesday) – 01270 375361
Booking Essential – contact the libraries please
Spaces are limited so please book in advance
Yogi Superhero Adventure is an introduction to yoga for children ages 3-8. There will be an Interactive reading of the book by local author Anna Smithers, with a mini mindfulness session.
There will be copies of the book available to buy on the day for the discounted price of £5.
Benefits of yoga for kids:
- increases strength and flexibility
- helps them relax, unwind, and calm down to reduce stress and anxiety
- helps them sleep better
- promotes interaction between adult and child, and between multiple children
- improves their fine and gross motor skills, as well as their coordination
- develops self-confidence, self-expression, and body awareness
- promotes a healthy, active lifestyle
- learn simple breathing techniques
- enables children to learn about emotions, recognise them and help to cope with them
Contact me for details on 07821417634
by Anna Smithers