New Students: please arrive 10 minutes earlier to fill in a health questionnaire (available under contact details)
Why Orange Lotus Yoga Classes?
- Each class is different and themed, and themes are changing every 10 weeks
- Classes are heavily influenced by traditional Satyananda Yoga
- Everyone is welcome
- I am trained and experienced to teach children and adults, see qualifications under OLY teacher CV
- Meet amazing people, I am very lucky to have great students who create OLY community
- There is no rush, yoga is for life and not for an hour
- Handouts for home practice
- Each Hatha Yoga Class include: yoga philosophy, asana (physical movement), pranayama (breathing practice), and relaxation (Yoga Nidra).
- You can pay cash or card
- You don’t have to commit. Drop in available.
Benefits of Yoga:
- Yoga is stilling the modification of the mind. It impacts body, mind and energy.
- It improves flexibility, strength and balance if practiced regularly.
- It has potential impact on relaxation response and helps to relax.
- It has impact on internal organs and hormones.
- Could promote sleep quality.
- Helps with breathing.
- And many, many more – you need to experience it!
Free Car Park and Teens welcome to all classes, please ask for details. £10 parent plus child.
|What ?||When ?||What time?||When does it start?||Where?||How much ?|
|Gentle Hatha Yoga -Yoga for All||Mondays||10-11.30 AM||06/01/2020||Studio 4orce PT & wellness centre, Unit 2 Spring Farm, Moss Lane, Minshull Vernon, Crewe, CW1 4RJ – top floor||£35 for 5 weeks|
|Yoga for Autism – 1:1 sessions||Mondays||4.30-5.15 PM||06/01/2020||What’s Happening on North Street, Coffee Shop, North St, Crewe CW1 4NJ||FREE|
|Yoga for Autism – 1:1 sessions||Mondays||5.15- 6.15 PM||03/02/2020||What’s Happening on North Street, Coffee Shop, North St, Crewe CW1 4NJ||FREE|
|Gentle Hatha Yoga – Yoga for All||Mondays||8-9.30 PM||06/01/2020||Studio 22, 22 High Street, Crewe – top floor||£8 drop in, £65 for 10 classes (valid for 11 weeks)|
|Mindfulness and Meditation||Wednesdays||8.30-9.30 PM||8th of January 2020||Studio 4orce PT & wellness centre, Unit 2 Spring Farm, Moss Lane, Minshull Vernon, Crewe, CW1 4RJ – top floor||£7 drop in, £60 for 10 classes (valid for 11 weeks)|
******* NEW GIFT VOUCHERS available *************
Thinking of present for your loved one – what could be better than gift of Yoga!
contact me on 07821417634 for details
Also available – check additional tabs under classes:
OLY 1:1 adults
OLY 1:1 yoga for kids with autism
OLY Regular yoga workshops
OLY Free Kids yoga at what’s happening at norths street
OLY Corporate Yoga and Mindfulness
OLY Birthday party entertainment – Yogi Superhero adventures
If you are thinking of experiencing a traditional yoga retreat, please check Mandala Yoga Ashram for details:
We are so lucky to have such an amazing place like that in the UK! Most of my classes are inspired by amazing teachers in the Ashram.
by Anna Smithers with no comments yet.